LogMeIn Rescue+Mobile Works with BlackBerry® Devices
Delight customers. Reduce costs.
Now, along with supporting Windows Mobile® and Symbian® devices, technicians can remotely support BlackBerry devices, too.* LogMeIn Rescue+Mobile enables technicians to remotely access and troubleshoot smartphones from anywhere by simulating the device on their web browser.
What do you need to get started with LogMeIn Rescue+Mobile for BlackBerry devices?
BlackBerry devices running BlackBerry OS v4.2.2 or higher
Based on LogMeIn testing and user feedback, LogMeIn believes BlackBerry OS v22.214.171.124 and later versions are compatible, but this compatibility cannot be definitively confirmed at this time and LogMeIn makes no representation or warranty regarding such compatibility with BlackBerry OS versions less than v4.3.
BlackBerry OS versions prior to OS v126.96.36.199 are not supported by LogMeIn at this time.
- BlackBerry devices with Internet service using the BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) or BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS)
- An active Rescue+Mobile account or free trial account.
Key Features for LogMeIn Rescue+Mobile solution for BlackBerry devices
- Observe or share control of BES, customer's computer, and BlackBerry device to fix problems
- Quickly gain a snapshot view of “system info” such as memory, battery life and software version
- Transfer files & folders to BlackBerry device via a two-pane, drag-and-drop File Manager
- Chat with customer even when 2nd line is not available
- Small, fast-loading BlackBerry Applet downloads in seconds “Over-The-Air”
- Applet can also be pushed to the handset using the BlackBerry Desktop Manager, and BES
- Granular helpdesk management functionality including detailed reports on key support metrics, such as technician performance & customer satisfaction
- Full feature list »
Full simulations of the 8100 Series (PearlTM), 8300 Series (CurveTM), 9000 (BoldTM), and 8800 series are available. Other BlackBerry device models running BlackBerry OS v4.3 and later versions are supported however the technician will only see the device screen during a remote control session and can control the device using hotkeys functionality described in our Rescue+Mobile Getting Started Guide. LogMeIn is constantly updating fully simulated devices, so please check back often.