The online interface used by support technicians to conduct remote support sessions. Technicians can initiate new sessions or respond to online customer requests waiting in a shared Queue.
The new Desktop App enables technicians to access their console in one click, so they can provide support faster, without the hassle of a browser.
Multiple simultaneous active sessions can be conducted using:
- Direct connection to the Customer via code or emailed link
- Desktop View and Remote Control, including Whiteboard
- Detailed Session History & Notes
- Chat Interface with Predefined Replies, URL Push, and File Transfer
- Detailed System Diagnostics, including Reboot & Reconnect
- Shared Global Queue