Integration of Rescue and ConnectWise PSA
This article guides you through the process of integrating LogMeIn Rescue and ConnectWise PSA.
You must have both an active LogMeIn Rescue and ConnectWise account.
What Does LogMeIn Rescue – ConnectWise PSA Integration Achieve?
- When a technician/member opens a Remote Session in ConnectWise PSA, the system will retrieve a PIN code for the Rescue customer to enter at LogMeIn123.com; this PIN will be stored in the service ticket
- At session end, all session data will be posted to the URL specified in the LogMeIn Rescue Administration Center
- Session details will be pulled into the ticket when a technician/member enters time
- Session details will be pulled once; after that, the details are considered "used"
- If the time entry was already opened and there is still non-used data available, a message will be displayed upon saving, asking the member to pull in the data