The Rescue In-App Support iOS SDK allows your customers to establish a Rescue support session within your app.
Take advantage of In-App Support:
- Gain access to end-user app issues and enable quicker diagnosis and problem resolution without the end-user ever leaving the app.
- Optimize the customer experience with a seamless, intuitive customer support solution.
- Reduce app abandonment levels.
- Maximize customer satisfaction.
Tip: Developing for Android? Take a look at our In-App Support SDK for Android documentation.
The SDK enables your technician to use the following features with LogMeIn Rescue Technician Console:
- Retrieve device information.
- Chat with the end-user.
- Send a URL.
- See the device's screen.
- See video stream from the user's camera (depending on configuration).
- Annotate the app's screen.
- Use VoIP audio connection
(depending on configuration).
Restriction: The Rescue Technician Console does not currently support VoIP audio connection.
Note: When using the In-App Support SDK with your app, memory and CPU utilization, power consumption as well as network data usage may increase.